98/365 - "Nine Inch Nails" featuring Amanda English

April 09, 2014

98/365 - Nine Inch Nails (roughly)


Today I assisted Chris Wimpey on a photo shoot. I was up by 6AM and helped out on set all day long. My body is running on auto pilot and I couldn't be more grateful to my friends for helping out. I had already scheduled the cutie Amanda and I had let her know it was gonna be a late shoot. Making the nails took the longest and I made them as soon as I got home. At this point, I'm so tired that I don't even know if what I'm writing makes sense. Enjoy!

Thanks to Alfonso, Luis, Amanda and Geneva for helping and being awesome.

Check out Nine Inch Nails on Facebook!





0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on