118/365 - "Killing The Messenger" featuring Willie, Kris, Jon and Amanda

April 28, 2014

118/365 - Killing The Messenger
Models: Willie, Kris, Jon & Amanda

Assistants: Robert & Conrad


Check out Killing The Messenger on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Tumblr!

I wanted to shoot for a local San Diego band and decided to do KTM! I've been friends with all of them for a while and they were totally down to be part of my project. I got three-fifths in the picture, well technically 4 because Amanda does merch and technically keeps them in check. They were all troopers and I had a blast shooting this. We had pizza right after and had a smart phone hang. Check these dudes out because they're having their first local mainstage headlining show soon. Thanks for all the help you guys!










0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on