Forest Creep featuring Haylie Calvert

October 28, 2016


Back at it again with the creepy stuff! I've been working on a handful of Halloween inspired images this month and I have finally found the time to share them with you. I'll be uploading them until Halloween day so it will be a weekend full of festive images. Check back multiple times a day because I'll be uploading at least two times a day.

I shot these with my best friend Haylie at one of my favorite locations and it was worth the bug bites. I'm a sucker for pilgrim/Wednesday Adams dresses since they're the perfect amount of cute and creepy. What are your favorite cute and creepy dresses?









0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on