Killing the Messenger at Soma

September 24, 2016


Saw my friends in Killing the Messenger last night after not seeing them for months. I usually always have shoots on most Fridays but luckily it was my "day off". I remember the first time I saw/heard them play live at Soma around 4-5 years ago and thinking how awesome they were and their stage presence sold me into photographing them that night. Ever since then, we've all remained friends. I'm so happy on everything they've been able to accomplish and I can't wait to see what the future unfolds for them.

Follow them on: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram











When your mom buys you eggos







 Travis on guest vocals


 When your mom doesn't buy you any eggos

 So you storm off with an attitude








Travis Carte metal motivational speaker 2016


                                               When Max pees on stage and Ahren calls him out/yells at him in front of everyone.




 When you want someone to paint you like one of those French girls.




Robert was on Slype during the last song, ayyy.

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on