119/365 - "Of Monsters And Men" featuring Myself

April 29, 2014

119/365 - Of Monsters And Men
Model: Myself


Today was a very long day for me as well as tomorrow. I'll be up at 5AM to shoot my very last image of the month that will conclude this project. I'll be adding more info on the new theme and highlights of this one. Tomorrow's will be up very late at night since I'll be assisting in a big photo shoot all day tomorrow starting at 8AM. WOO LONG HECTIC DAYS! I added a bit of how I'm feeling in this image, that's why I'm first rather than the wolf and among other things. Take it as you will. Goodnight!

Check out Of Monsters And Men on Facebook, Website and Twitter!

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on