95/365 - "I Killed The Prom Queen" featuring Tony Shrum

April 05, 2014

95/365 - I Killed The Prom Queen
Model: Tony Shrum


My victim of the day was Tony Shrum! I've known Tony ever since he and I started working for New Noise Magazine. He ran all my press before another friend started helping him out and he's probably one of the funniest guys I know. Ever since I photographed Luis (he's the hooded model) with lipstick during my January series, Tony had been wanting me to photograph him in a dress. What better way than this?! Tony is currently on tour with the band Civil War Rust so Luis & I scooped him up from the venue and drove to this location literally a street away from the venue. We were on El Cajon Blvd. and things tend to get a bit sketchy there so we thug-lifed it and shoot there anyway. As I was putting makeup on Tony, people were walking by giving us weird looks. We set up as fast as possible and Tony put on the dress. It was too small for his super muscles so i just tied it however I could. Just add blood and get shootin'! I don't think I'll salvage the dress but I'm sure I'll end up using it for something crazy eventually.

Thanks to Tony for being a pretty prom queen and Luis for being the knife holder :P


p.s. I apologize for the consecutive bloody bands lately!





0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on