93/365 - "Death Cab For Cutie" featuring Marissa Channing

April 03, 2014

93/365 - Death Cab For Cutie


Blogspot makes my pictures look weird so click the links above! :D

When I thought about doing this Death Cab For Cutie shoot, I knew I wanted Marissa to be in it. I've photographed her before and I absolutely love that she is always down for my craziness. I called my friends and they were there at 7PM sharp to get things set up. I hired a taxi to sit in front of my house for an hour and it was the best money I've ever spent on a photo shoot. I bossed people around with lights and fog machine and an hour later, this was created.


BIG THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING SUPERHEROS THAT HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN:
- Adam Ghahate aka lighting man extraordinaire 
-Troy VanMouwerik aka assistant lighting jefe
-Alan Vega aka fog artist
-Marissa Channing aka cutie extraordinaire (obviously)
-Taylor Petschl aka makeup artist savior
last but not least
-Agustin aka taxi cab driver that put up with us crazies (agustintaxi@gmail.com, 619-807-4919)














0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on