114/365 - "Young The Giant" featuring Sophia

April 25, 2014

114/365 - Young the Giant
Model: Sophia


I really wanted to work with a baby to challenge myself and to see if I could pull it off. I posted a status on Facebook asking if anyone could lend me their child for a photo! My good friend Rita, who is one of the very few people that I actually kept in touch with after high school, volunteered and I am so glad she was up for it! Her baby is so darn cute and probably the sweetest little girl ever. She was totally workin' the camera and could potentially be a model when she gets older (or even a Gerber baby!). I like that this is totally different from what I normally shoot and I actually enjoyed photographing someone other than an actual grown up model. Thanks again Rita!

Check out one of my favorite bands, Young the Giant on Facebook, website and Twitter!




0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on