100/365 - "Blind Witness" featuring Haylie Calvert

April 10, 2014





Check out the image through the links above!

I photographed my best friend Haylie again (two days in a row, woooo!). I had school this morning and then work in the afternoon so right after work, I gathered my crew, found a fake gun and got shootin', pun not intended. I know I've said this before but I'm so blessed to have some of the most amazing friends ever that will drop what they're doing to help me out. YOU ALL RULE.

Thanks so much to Haylie, Gian, Robert, Luis, Mark and Matt for making tonight happen!

Today's band is Blind Witness. They're very \m/ and I forgot how much I loved their music until Robert brought them up again at work. I just went on their facebook to get the links and I'm pretty bummed to say that I found out they're breaking up. NOOOOOOOOO! I wish them all an awesome, happy future and thanks for making awesome music!

Check out Blind Witness on Facebook, Twitter and check out one of their songs down below :)







0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on