172/365 - "OZ" featuring Enrique Espinoza

June 22, 2014

MLG Fashion Star Oz c[;
Model: Enrique Espinoza


I went to MLG yesterday! It was my first time going and I had a blast. The amount of people that were there and into the games blew my mind. It's always awesome going to new events and getting to experience them. CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND PLAYERS (even if you didn't win, you're still way better than me).

Special thanks to Tyler for the opportunity to experience MLG! :D <3 I finally met Tyler in person after playing League of Legends with him for months. EVENT FULL OF FRIENDS YAAAY!


















I totally forgot that I was wearing a Vader shirt. Twins. #fashion


Darth Vader the Photog

















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on