164/365 - "Green Hair" ft. Annie

June 15, 2014



Model: Annie


I went to Che Cafe to watch my friends in Idlehands play! I hadn't seen them or my other friends that are usually there in too damn long. It was a blast catching up with everyone. While I was there, I was gonna have one of my friends from the band model but then I saw the girl that was working in the "cafe" section and I fell in love with her style! I asked her if she had ever considered modeling and then I told her about my 365 project. I asked if she wouldn't mind being part of it and she was totally up for it. We shot inside the kitchen with the help of Alfonso and Marissa. I can't over how unique her style is.



0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on