157/365 - "Awkward" featuring Myself

June 06, 2014

157/365 - Awkward
Model: Myself


The past few days have been hard on me with different things going on. I've been questioning myself whether I can complete this personal project when life throws me curve balls. Then I reason with myself and I tell myself that those curve balls are just temporary. If I stop now, I'm gonna regret it later. Especially because I have so many things planned for this project. Thanks a bunch to the people that comment, like, subscribe, follow and support me in any other way. You all rule. Also, shout out to my mom because she always asks if I've taken my picture of the day. HIGH FIVE MOM! <3


0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on