90/365 - "Spring" featuring Estefania Herrera

March 31, 2014

90/365 - Spring


LAST DAY OF MARCH! Another month completed and I'm beyond grateful for everyone that was a part of it. I can't thank everyone enough, you all rule.Today I photographed my brothers friend Estefania. I was 100% sure that I did not want to photograph myself on the last day of the series so I'm glad that Estefania was down to model on such short notice. She's a dancer and was so easy to work with. Thanks again for helping me out today!


I'm so excited to share my next series but it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I've been wanting to do next months theme for over 2 years now and I finally have the push to do it. You will see why I've held off for so long tomorrow.








0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on