68/365 - "Enchanted" featuring Marissa Orsborn

March 09, 2014

68/365 - Enchanted


I met Marissa for the first time on Friday while I was eating sushi with a few of my friends. She's best friends with my friend Katelyn who I photographed last month. We were having a regular conversation when I found out that her boyfriend and my boyfriend were going on tour together. That was probably one of the craziest things I have ever experienced. The world keeps getting smaller and smaller. We totally bonded over the whole boyfriends on tour and what not. I asked if she would be down to model for me today and she was game. I love how this came out and it's definitely one of my favorites for this month so far.














0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on