"It's About Time" featuring Sameer Gadhia of Young the Giant

February 10, 2014

"It's About Time" by Ana Becerra

Flickr | 500px
I shot Young the Giant last night in San Diego and when I was editing the pictures I was thinking that I wanted to do something crazy with one of them.

 I've done a few crazy things with some of my live images that mimic double exposure and textures done with Photoshop along with other images I've taken. I was inspired to do this even more because their video for "It's About Time" is GENIUS. YTG has been one of my favorite bands for the past few years and their music has a straight line to my soul, if that makes sense or if you can relate to that.

The images I used for this are pictures that I took when I was in Seattle last year. Enjoy!

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on