57/365 - "Restrain" featuring Myself

February 26, 2014

57/365 - Restrain
Model: Me


Hi! I thought I'd have a relaxing day today. I hung out with a few friends today for a bit, hung out with my best friend Alfonso, talked about life and planned out my first solo art show. I finally have a date for it and will have more details on it soon enough. It will be on March 29th at Chrome Digital in San Diego. It's gonna be free and it's gonna be lots of fun! Keep an eye out for more info.

I didn't book a model today because I wanted an "off" day and just hang out and do spontaneous things without the mini chaos of me finding a time that worked for the model and I. Lazy days rule and we all need them sometimes.


WAAZZZZAAAAP

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on