I'M GOING ON TOUR!

July 15, 2014

Image I made to promote their 2014 summer tour
Hey guys! For all of you that know me, know that I've always wanted to go on tour with some of my musical friends. Because of school, work and other photo jobs, I haven't been able to find the time. But I FINALLY found a few days away from my responsibilities and I have acquired some new ones. I'll be going on tour with my awesome friends in IDLEHANDS.


I've known these dudes for years and years now. I still remember the first time they hit me up to take promos for them. We met up at a Starbucks in downtown San Diego and talked about what they wanted and went location scouting. Although we never ended up doing the promos that time, I ended up doing tons of live photos for them and eventually shooting some promotional stuff for them.


I'm extremely excited to join them on part of their summer tour with Icarus the Owl and not showering for a few days. Oh, and also documenting the stench. Come out and support touring artists and take selfies with us.
Check out the dates that I'll be on below!

7/30 - San Diego, CA at Soda Bar
7/31 - Bakersfield, CA at Jerry's Pizza & Pub
8/1 - Chico, CA at 1078 Gallery
8/2 - Seattle, WA at The Vera Project


Check out the rest of their tour dates:

7/19 - Tucson, AZ at Gary's Place

Dates with Icarus The Owll:
7/22 - Norman, OK at OKC Industrial Skatepark
7/23 - Dallas, TX at Tomcats West
7/24 - Houston, TX at Mango's Cafe Houston
7/26 - San Antonio, TX at The Korova
7/27 - El Paso, TX at Lowbrow
7/28 - Mesa, AZ at 51 West
7/29 - Los Angeles, CA at White Oak Music and Arts
7/30 - San Diego, CA at Soda Bar
7/31 - Bakersfield, CA at Jerry's Pizza & Pub
8/1 - Chico, CA at 1078 Gallery
8/2 - Seattle, WA at The Vera Project
8/3 - Portland, OR at Rotture

Dates with Belle Noire and The Body Rampant:
8/7 - San Francisco, CA at DNA Lounge
8/8 - Sacramento, CA at Naked Lounge
8/9 - Fresno, CA at Victory Cafe


Stalk the boys on their social networking sites

Check out my mini story of this shot!




 Recent Che Cafe show




Older live pictures













 I also shot this image below as inspiration from their name and titled it "Idlehands". This was also in my first solo art show and printed on a 4 feet by 8 wood panel.



These were from a practice I went to. I played around with my alien bee and got these. 





















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on