189/365 - "UFO"

July 09, 2014



I got an allergic reaction to something yet unknown and my arms were covered in hives and my face was swollen and puffy. I had to call out of work and I remained in my house for two straight days now. I was taking allergy medicine and I thought my dad said to take it every 2 hours. Instead, he said every 12 hours so at the end of the night my head was hurting and felt really weird. I drank a lot of water and milk to help the medicine pass by faster and I'm now fine. I still have some hives on my arms and my face is less puffy than before but I'm hanging in there. I'll most likely edit a ton and watch a new show added to my list called "White Collar". I recommend it so far because I'm hooked.

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on