183/365 - "Such Great Heights"

July 06, 2014



I'll be taking a lot more landscapes and things along those lines and turn them upside down. I was inspired by how I felt last month among seeing things in a different perspective.

I went to the fair with Marissa, Troy and Danny for the first time this summer and it was a blast. We ended up seeing REO Speedwagon and this guy gave us his tickets with awesome seats because he was leaving. SCORE! Then I spent more than $20 trying to win a huge stuffed donut toy. I suck. After that, we ate some more and went to sit down on a table by where a concert was going on. Since there are a ton of cover bands that play the fair, we saw what we thought was a LIT cover band. I was like, "Wow, that's a good turn out for a cover band..." It wasn't until Troy said that it was actually LIT and we were super stoked! It was a successful day in my opinion and it made me forget the money I spent on the donut.


























0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on