181/365 - "Organized Mess" featuring Myself

July 06, 2014


Model: Myself


This is the end of my June editorial fashion series. To me honest, I think it's probably some of the worst work I've done. Part of it was because I was busy doing other jobs and because it just wasn't the way I wanted it to go. I still stuck through it and even though it was an emotional roller coaster for me both physically and mentally, if that even makes any sense. I didn't have enough time to put as much effort as other months so I apologize for that! I'm gonna go a completely different path in July and focus on less people as possible. If you stuck with me through this crappy month of crappy photos (not ALL of them were terrible but most of them were in my opinion) you rule and thank you for that.

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on