Los Angeles Adventures

December 07, 2016


Last week my friends and I took a random trip to LA to see a band. A night before the adventure I saw my friend Matt post that he was in LA with his new band Foreign Air and decided to go see him play before going to the show we originally went up to see. I ended up taking some photos of Foreign Air and then my squad and I left to the other show. I'm not saying what band it was because of something embarrassing (nothing bad!) that happened that I'll eventually share on my Snapchat (anabphoto) story so you can laugh at my pain. My life is basically a really bad sitcom. Anyway, here are a few photos of that night!


































0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on