Birthday Stuff; I'm not getting old, what?

November 24, 2016

Dress by WeLoveFine

Twenty-five years ago my parents gave birth to one of their coolest daughters, er, if you don't count my brothers haha. :P Many things changed when I was born and without going into detail, I've never taken anything for granted. My parents raised me to be the strong person I've become. They taught me how to fight, give, care, respect, create, admire, dream and love those around me. I can be one tough cookie but I can give just as much love (especially if you're a dog) and make people laugh with my lame humor. Long story short, I'm grateful for the sacrifices my parents have made throughout the 25 years of oxygen I've breathed and for making me the person I am today. ¡Gracias por ser los mejores!

Shout outs aside, last year I made a list of 24 things I wanted to accomplish before my 25 years of age. Although I couldn't complete some of them, feel free to check out the ones I did. I've compiled a list of 25 things to do before I turn 26 with the ones I didn't complete included.

(●´ω`●) = DONE!

01. Visit somewhere new
Like Alaska, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, etc.

02. Get active on YouTube again
I want to start sharing behind the scenes of shoots that aren't of me like I did a few years ago but dedicate the channel just to that!

03.  Make a horror short film
Because creepy stuff always.

04. Start my super secret photo project
Because it's gonna be three years and I should invest my money into that instead of eating, right?

05. Go on tour again
Whether it's with one of my talented musician friends or a road-trip with friends, adventure needs to happen!

06. Get better at cooking
Because baking still has my heart haha.

07. Build an AT-AT figure
Because Star Wars.

08. Cosplay
I need to perfect my Raven cosplay and start other ones I've been thinking about. OOOH SECRETS!

09. Do concept art for an album cover
Or maybe the cover of my short film?

10. Assist one of my favorite photographers
You can never stop learning and it would be amazing to work with some cool people I admire.

11. Get more people into playing Dungeons & Dragons (●´ω`●)
Because my nerd is showing and it's so much fun.

12. Go camping
Because I've never properly camped besides 6th grade camp and it doesn't count.

13. Start up my "Band Name Project" again
So many ideas.

14. Find new creepy places for photos (●´ω`●)
And not get attacked by rattlesnakes again.

15. Stay in a cabin in the woods
*Waits for horror movie inspo*

16. Donate half of my closet (●´ω`●)
Because I know I'm gonna have to do that again soon.

17. Donate to cool projects online (●´ω`●)
Creatives ftw!

18. Collaborate with artists (●´ω`●)
This should always be a thing to keep your creative juices flowing!

19. Re-read all the Harry Potter books
Accio glasses!

20. Play Bioshock as a bad guy
Bioshock is life!

21. Learn more songs on the Ukulele (●´ω`●)
Uke is life!

22. Finish writing some stand-up
Something I've always wanted to try but I need to finish what I have first, haha.

23. Go to an out of town con (●´ω`●)
I'm thinking NYC!

24. Keep being positive (●´ω`●)
Even in the hardest of days.

25. Pet all the dogs (●´ω`●)
Please let me pet your dogs and give them all the love I have.


What are some things you'd like to accomplish before your next birthday?












0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on