HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

November 24, 2015


Another year gone in a flash. As much as I'd like to be Barry Allen sometimes and turn back time/have my ninja reflexes on point with super speed, growing up reminds me that you should always look back and cherish those amazing memories that made up another year of your life. Whether its the bad and/or the good memories, they both made you the person you are today. The struggle is real but the outcome is way better. Don't forget to stay positive and be thankful for another day of life, health, happiness and all the amazing people that surround you every day and make you laugh. Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday on the interwebs! Happy birthday to Miley Cyrus and Chris Hardwick. November 23rd babes ftw!

To everyone that I made contact with on my 23rd year of life, thanks for the memories.*
*No Haylie Calvert, that wasn't a Fall Out Boy reference. :P

I decided to make a list of 24 things I'd like to do for my 24th year on earth.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ = COMPLETED! 
01. Go to Yosemite
I've been itching to get my camping fix for far too long and I need some more nature in my life.

02. Visit Alaska
See description above :P

03. Share one of my ukelele covers (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
With someone that isn't my parents or brother haha

I sang in front of someone and it was so nerve racking!

04. Collaborate with talented people (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Whether it's shooting or editing with another artist, I'd love to be a part of it. Lets get our creative juices flowing!

05. Go fog chasing in Washington State (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I've been there so many times and I still haven't had the chance to do this. Gonna make it happen on my next trip there in December. Anyone in WA care to join?

06. Get active again YouTube
I'd like to post more BTS on my photo stuff or just have it as a peek into my mind and life. Any suggestions for content are welcomed!

07. Make a horror short film
Ever since I got out of college, I had missed my video classes SO much. I'd love to work with the talented people I met there and finally create a horror film that is way past due.

08. Start my super secret photo series
I've been planning a certain photo series for the past two years that I've been itching to bring to life. Part of the reason why I haven't yet is because it involves a lot of production. Gonna kick my butt into doing that ASAP.

09. Get rid of stuff I'm hoarding (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
As much as I think the word "hoarding" doesn't come into play in my life, lets be honest. There's always that good chunk of your closet that is full of crap you never wear and that will most likely never see the light of day. That among other things I've been collecting from the many conventions I've attended throughout the years.

10. Volunteer for a good cause (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Whether it's donating my time as a photographer or another good ol' citizen, it would be rad to help out any way I can.

11. Donate to a rad project on Indiegogo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Or another donating site like that.

12. Go on tour again
Last time I went was with my friends in Idlehands for a few days. I'd like to spend some more time on the road documenting epic adventures.

13. Take better care of myself (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I don't think I'm an unhealthy person at all, if anything, my exercise could be better. I like my body but yall know that my love for food will catch up sooner or later! Some nice abs would be nice. ;D

14. Road Trip to the Grand Canyon
ADVENTURE TIME!

15. Cosplay @ a con 
I've always loved the idea of dressing up (what girl doesn't?) as something in the comic universe and next year is the year!

16. Get out of my comfort zone (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Take risks, don't let certain things keep me from doing what I want

17. Learn at least 50 new songs on the Uke (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Ever since I got out of a two year relationship a few months ago, my parents bought me a Ukelele as an "early birthday present" but I know they did it as a way to put my energy and attention to something else. Also to return my best friends uke that I had been holding hostage for two months :P I know around six or so at the moment so I definitely wanna get the ball rolling on some more. OPEN UP THIS PIT!

18. Get better at cooking
My favorite thing to do in the kitchen is baking. I can admit I'm not the best cook but I can bake you a delicious cheesecake and other goodies.

19. Read the books on my shelf (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I've bought many books this year as plane reads and once I land, I forget about them. It's about that time that I finish them!

20. Build an AT-AT figure
In an awesome abandoned scene/terrarium style

21. Do concept art for an album cover 
It's always been a goal of mine to do this or even a cover of a book. The force is strong with this one! I can feel it!

22. Show my niece the Star Wars movies (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Seriously. She's turning two next summer and I think she's old enough to finally see them :P

Well, I showed her what Star Wars is, but it half counts. I'm taking my point!

23. Keep fighting for that dream job (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
This year I applied for many photo editing jobs that I unfortunately didn't get. For one reason or another, it would be amazing to work in an environment that can put my skills to the test and let me develop as an artist and a person.

24. Keep being positive (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Now a days I see too much negativity in timelines and in the world. Just smile. Don't take out your anger on other people. BE A RAD PERSON. Life won't always be crappy. Be happy.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -Yoda 









1 comments

  1. I can help on two or more of these things on your list. Collab and cover art I want to collab and also need cover art BOOOOM

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on