Frolic Llama in Seattle

October 01, 2014


A few days before my departure from one of my favorite cities in the country, my friend Lauren, that I hadn't seen in almost four years, and I met up for some photo adventures. She brought her friend Vince and I snapped some pictures of him too. I had found the lake/tree spot in Gas Works Park a week before this shoot when I was being a tourist and knew I wanted to shoot one of my friends there. Afterwards we went to this delicious restaurant called Lunchbox Laboratory and had some of the best food and drinks I've had in Seattle. I built my own black bean burger with a side of sweet potato fries and "The Drunken Elvis" which is a milkshake with alcohol. If you're ever in Seattle, you NEED to go try it out. I don't remember the last time I've laughed SO much than this day and it was an absolutely perfect way to wrap my Seattle vacation.





















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on