Wild Hair

September 14, 2014


Before announcing my retirement of the 365 project on my last blog, I had thought about it for a few weeks. Although I kept shooting everyday, I felt like I needed to take a step back and re-evaluate my work, life and find creativity elsewhere. Although my Seattle trip was part of me taking a breath of fresh air (literally), I needed to be in a place where I was 100% comfortable. For me, its my room. It's where I come up with the solid foundation of my photo shoots like my "selfies" and where I take action and plan photo projects. Today I put my camera on my tripod to create something simple and raw. This is what I came up with.





0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on