Seattle: Art Show Recap

September 13, 2014

My loser face photo by Jared Ribic
One of the big things I failed to mention on my last post, but something that most of you already knew, was the art show I had in Seattle in August. It was part of the RAW Artists showcase along with other amazingly talented artists. The cool thing about it is that I got to share it with one of my best friends, Alfonso Espinoza.


We got to the venue (Neumos) very early to set up our prints and made some quick stops to BLICK for some art/hanging supplies. Since we had a lot of time to kill, we walked around Capitol Hill and ended up in this bar/arcade place. We WOULD find that out of the blue. They had some awesome art pieces on the wall as well as some old school games.








After that, we went to a thrift store that was the best thrift store I've ever been in and was super bummed that San Diego didn't have one as epic. I wish I had taken pictures of it but was too memorized by the coolness. Since we still had about an hour to kill, we went to this hip Cafe + Bar called Oddfellows. The drink was my favorite part because it had bourbon, cherry, vanilla and magic.



 PHOTOS ABOVE & BELOW BY ALFONSO



After killing enough time, we went back to Neumos for the event. It was tons of fun & definitely an awesome experience.





Photos below are of Alfonso's work







Along with some great art work, jewelry making, there were performing acts and designers. Below are a few pictures I snapped while they were on stage. Thanks for all the fun, Seattle!


























 Some awesome designers that I don't remember their names :(





0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on