Seeing Red-ish

December 28, 2013

Haylie lived with me for a couple of months last year and early this year. She's one of my closest friends and I love her to death! Most of my creativity occurs at night so I loved the fact that I was able to use her on my spontaneous photo shoot moments. I also love that she's one of the selected few of my favorite people to photograph that is ALWAYS down for my crazy ideas. We shot this earlier this year and I never got around to edit them until right now. Better late than never! I covered her in black acrylic paint, added drops of blue food coloring in the tub and made her cover my bathroom with blood. This was hands down one of my favorite photo shoots I've done with her. Enjoy! 










0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on