I Am Now 26 Years Old.

December 02, 2017

Happy bday to November 23rd babes.  

Late birthday blog is here! As I sit back in this uncomfortable computer chair, I analyze how the past year has been for me. I have found love again, explored new places, ended toxic relationships, built new and amazing ones, ate a lot, laughed, cried, created and video gamed a lot. Despite creating, I feel like I've been drifting away from creating the photos I want. Whether it's because of lack of motivation, inspiration or I've given into "the man" and only created photos for businesses etc., it's something I would love to improve on by the time I'm 27. Typing that sounds crazy. At the end of high school I was this hungry girl full of ideas and motivation chasing the things I wanted. "Doin' the thang" as I always call it. I know I have to get out of this funk and keep creating and pushing towards the things I want. I always think about the moment where I'll "make it" and be able to live a more than comfortable life and retire my parents. Things can only go up from where you are and you have to push yourself to make your dreams a reality. It's easier said than done but I'm typing this out to remind myself to do it and to maybe, somehow, inspire you to do it as well. Lets keep on being positive, hard working and lifting each other up.

Another thing I'd like to shine some light on is DACA. For those of you who don't know, I'm part of a program called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Long story short, my family and I came here from Mexico when I was a child and I got permission to work a few years ago and live the life of an American (kinda) through DACA thanks to the Obama administration. I can work legally in the U.S. as long as I maintain a good record etc. and can travel freely in the US but can't leave the country without permission.This year it's come to the attention of many people that the Trump administration is thinking about ending it and I just wanted to type this out and document it in case anything happens. I suppose IF I do end up getting deported, it would be dope to finally get to travel to places I've been wanting to go since I was a kid. I can visit my bf in the UK instead of him visiting me all the time, I can save up money to open up a donut/coffee/comic shop somewhere in Mexico (or UK maybe...eh? eh?!). So many options! I'm always trying to look at the bright side so it's all good fam. But if you get a chance to vote (if it even makes it that far) I'd suggest thinking of all the people affected by it that will have to return to a country they don't know before you vote against it. But anywhooo.

Keep being positive, loving, drama free & genuine people. 

Check out my bday blogs for when I turned 24 & 25!

Goals for the year! Just like past years, I have more things that I want to do but instead of 26, I'm gonna narrow it down to six instead.

01. Travel
Anywhere & everywhere.

02. Read More
I need more reading in my life!


03. Cosplay
Grill master mom 76.


04. New Photo Project
I really need to start on the one I've been planning out for 3 years now.


05. Pet the dogs
All. Of. Them.


06. Live A Happy Life
★~(◡‿◡✿)





0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on