Ninja Vibes

January 17, 2017


The first official adventure of 2017 was spent in Julian, California with some of my awesome friends. We got lost, had pie, apple cider and photos were obviously taken. I'm not usually one for new years resolutions but I'm gonna keep doing my best at making my friends and everyone I'm around with happy. Unfortunately there's a lot of negativity in the world and corruption in peoples minds that maybe a sprinkle of happiness can change that. The cheesiest, I know, but we all have to do our part into making the world a better place, even in the darkest of days. I hope you all had happy holidays and are working on being better people, artists and eating great food.


Photos of me by Alfonso
♥︎ Friends are Luis, Travis and Izzy ♥︎



















When you scene queen AF


Photos by Travis  





















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on