Boba Fett Jacket Lookbook

December 17, 2015

Photos by Alfonso Espinoza
Jacket by Her Universe
Purchased at Hot Topic

As you might know, few weeks ago I went up to Mt. Laguna with my best friends for a photo adventure. While we were there, I wanted to show you guys this super sweet jacket Alfonso bought me for my birthday so he took photos of it. I thought I'd share it with you while Haylie and I built our very first snowman of the season. I'm totally in love with this jacket because it's comfy, warm and extremely stylish. Us fangirls live in an awesome time where we can finally have geeky clothing made especially for us. PLUS, The Force Awakens comes out today (technically) and I'm going to cry because of so much excitement! P.S. I really need to iron this jacket.

Keep up with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!


















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on