31 Days of Halloween; Day 12 "Enchant"

October 14, 2015



As I was shooting in one of my favorite creepy places with one of my favorite people, some construction workers near by came in luckily when Haylie hadn't taken her whole jacket off but they came as I was mixing some fake blood in a cap. They walked in and didn't say anything for a minute so I proceeded to joke, "Are you guys here to use the bathroom?" Then one of them said that there was cops there earlier that day taking samples of things and taking photos. He asked what we were doing and I said that we were taking some Halloween themed photos. "Be careful", he said as he walked out. Glad I hadn't put the blood on Haylie before they came in haha. Luckily we're both trained in the highest of martial arts in case anything sketchy went down ;P









0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on