Dead End Threads 2014 Fall Line

November 29, 2014


Last year I met Jason of Dead End Threads via the awesome world of Instagram. We followed each other for a while and I remember ordering this awesome long sleeved shirt with the creepiest face ever that I fell in love with. After a while of liking pictures back and forth, Jason reached out to me to shoot his 2013 Fall line. Luckily, he liked the pictures enough that he let me to shoot this years. We went for a darker vibe this time and I think it's one of our best collabs yet.

The shoot started early in the morning and got the studio shots done first. Then we headed to one of my many hidden wonders of abandoned places and explored/shot around. After a couple hours of shooting, the hunger games were real and sushi was the only solution to our problem.

Definitely one of my favorite photo shoots I've done in a long time. Make sure to follow Dead End Threads on all their social networks listed below and get yourself a new outfit!

BUY | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK

Thanks a billion to my lovely models and assistant: Alfonso, Addy, Haylie, Nick & Robert!






There was an abandoned trailer near by with a bunch of magazine & newspaper pages stuck to the wall. The boys liked it C[;

























































0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on