Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017

May 04, 2017


Star Wars. The only thing I've loved enough to spend embarrassing amounts of money on. This trip was no exception. Last year the celebration was held in London and for sad reasons, I couldn't attend. As soon as tickets became available last year, I hopped on the opportunity to buy a four day pass and treated myself to a vacation in Orlando. A year later, the day finally came. Alfonso and I headed got on our late night flight to Orlando and arrived safe and sound at five in the morning on a Wednesday. A few hours later, we visited all the Disney parks until our bodies couldn't function anymore. I honestly wanted to cry during the Star Wars fireworks at Hollywood Studios. The next four days we spent them at the Orlando Convention Center (which is huge and amazing) filling our happy geeky hearts with everything Star Wars. We went to panels that talked about the making of Rogue One, The Last Jedi, new SW books and even Her Universe and their new line of apparel. I also saw a LOT of ladies cosplaying General Hux and I was the happiest nerd. There seriously needs to be more merch on Hux because bae af. Monday was our last day in Orlando and we spent it at Universal Studios and I faced my fear of roller-coasters some more. The theme parks in Orlando are way better than in California and I'm kind of sad about it. Overall though, SWCO was amazing and probably the most relaxed con I've been to. Maybe because I'm used to Comic-Con, but everything was extremely organized and I can't wait to go back in 2019! May the Fourth be with you. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Shout out to my friend Tyler for hosting us for a week, you're the best!

Check out my Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2015 post! 















































































































REALLYYY wanted to take that banner home because Hux bae is on it. 


0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on