Star Wars Celebration 2015

April 21, 2015




I woke up Friday morning with some disappointing news that a shoot of mine was canceled. Waaa. I decided to post the opening I had on Instagram so I took a picture of my Japanese Star Wars stamps and immediately got bummed I wasn't going to attend the celebration. I then took a shower and started to think about how much I love Star Wars, I mean c'mon, who doesn't think about stuff like that in the shower? I made a last minute decision and decided that I was going to make it my mission to go to Anaheim that day to attend SWCA. I then texted Alfonso (after the shower of course) and he was up for the trip. Two hours later we arrived and the excitement started to build up. I seriously thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest because the excitement was oh so real. We saw so many rad things like props, cosplays and other nerdy goodness. It was truly an amazing experience. Unfortunately the event will be held in London next year but if you have the opportunity to go, I highly suggest it for my fellow Star Wars lovers.


























iPhone photos:







































































0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on