Mission Trails

June 28, 2016



My long time friend Ryan and I went to Mission Trails to explore the Old Mission Dam. Just like our other adventures, we can't go without capturing how awesome nature is. This time I had the hardest time walking more than a mile because of the longest weekend of my life (jk it's actually comic con) since I was working the past three days and was on my feet all day. The burn was definitely felt. While I was complaining because of sore legs and a bad knee, we finally got to the dam. Of all the years I've lived in San Diego, I didn't know it existed so it was rad to check out something historic. Go out and explore today!
















0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on