LAIKA LIVE

July 15, 2018



The LAIKA exhibit is back for another year in San Diego for Comic-Con! I had only been able to catch it once a few years ago before I started working sdcc. This is the first year in six that I'm not working CC so I'm not dealing with pre-con prep & are able to explore (and go to) the things in town. The Laika LIVE exhibit is AMAZING. If you're a fan of Coraline, Kubo, The Box Trolls & Paranorman, you NEED. TO. CHECK. THIS. OUT. They give you your own behind the scenes look on how the characters were created and how the movies were shot. You learn how much work goes into making these movies which was impressive and made me fan-girl even more.

LAIKA LIVE will be in San Diego until the 22nd of July! If you cosplay as any character, you can skip the line (which I found out when I was there as I casually cosplayed Coraline!) & you get 10% off the store! I ended up getting the Coraline pin & doll. ♡

Check out LAIKA on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

















































 




0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on