New Adventures; Drag Show Edition!

February 08, 2016


If you didn't know by now, trying out new things and going on new adventures are some of my favorite things. Last Saturday I went to my very first drag show! I've always wanted to go to one but never had the chance to do so. Luckily, this time around I made sure to have the day free because one of my friends was performing! Corn and I have known each other for a few years now and I love to follow his adventures on Instagram. When I found out he was starting to do drag I was EXTREMELY excited. YAAAS QUEEN! All the photo shoots are gonna happen this year with him. To be honest, I was a bit nervous before arriving to the event. Mostly because I was going alone but I ended up meeting up some friends there and making new ones. I somewhat knew what to expect since I've seen RuPaul's Drag Race a few years ago (that totally makes me a connoisseur, right?) and I knew that anywhere in a gay friendly community is always a good time and good vibes. Let me tell ya, I had the time of my LIFE. I've never felt such overwhelming positivity and I live for that. Any place or anyone I meet that's full of posi vibes, I'm all about that. To be honest, I felt like a few tears wanted to escape when Corn came out for his first performance. Both of his performances were amazing. Among with the rest of the drag squad, I loved every minute of it. Counting down the days for the next one! If you've never been to one and wanted to, PLEASE do it.

Every first Saturday of every month at the Brass Rail in Hillcrest is where you'll find these amazing queens. Make sure to bring a lot of ones ($$$) and make it rain for every performance. ;)

I only took photos for a few performances so look out for more next month!

Follow Strawberry Corncakes on Instagram <3










































































































0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on