Featured Artist: Edward Rios

November 12, 2013

As an artist I always want to support other artists as best I can. I've decided that I want to start featuring some of my favorites that I've been following through out the years.

Today's featured artist is Edward Rios. He LOVES tacos haha. I've been keeping up with his work for about two years now and every single thing he puts up new art it feels like a geeky Christmas morning. I picked up these two prints recently and I can't wait to frame them. It even arrived with an awesome drawing on the envelope, haha. If you're into comics, movies and everything in between, he is definitely one talented artist to check out!

Links to Eddys work:





More work from his website:








0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram Feed

View this post on Instagram

Hey, here's another selfie.

A post shared by Ana (@anabphoto) on